Thursday, July 30, 2009

pretty dresses for my pretty princess

After we got back from Melbourne I found that Joy had outgrown all her dresses. So I was googling around for dresses and stumbled across Jesslyn's website. Her simple pretty dresses were very affordably priced.

In conjunction with the 2 family weddings coming up (both with the theme colour purple), I ordered this lovely dress in lilac/lavendar. Even with the short duration I gave her (I think I emailed her the measurements last week), she did a fantastic job and I received it today, giving me just enough time to get it washed before the wedding this Saturday. I purposely measured for a longer dress because I don't quite like them too short, exposing her butt.


Joy seemed to like the dress, walking around and trying to twirl the umbrella skirt.


I ordered two dresses to make the shipping more worthwhile.

Both look very lovely to me. Only RM35 each. (But prices have been revised now.)

I would have ordered more if not for the tight deadline. Thanks Jesslyn for the lovely dresses. Appreciate the rush job very much!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the free promo! I am glad you're happy with my craft work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dresses! and joy-anne is so pretty! :) she looks especially beautiful in the lilac dress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks 'pregnant' in the first picture.

    Just being frank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noted she looks 6-months pregnant since we were in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good deal. let me know if you planning to order again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. joy looks like u leh...
    esp with her hair pinned to one side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nah....she doesn't look like me...I think she's prettier than me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has more new dresses than her mommy and the bride:)
    The lilac dress is simple and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Nowadays baby can be so vain. Look at her, she was so happy to have it. Good taste! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Dropping by from Jess. Checking out the lavender dress on your girl. My verdict - Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete