Saturday, October 27, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Joe arrange his animals..... beauty pageant style! (ignore mess behind!)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
He had fun playing 'bang-bang car' with Brandon and also with his father (looks a bit oversized eh?).
Looking like a professor...
I'm hunting for treasure la...
At Ikea....messing with the display tables and chairs...
Peekaboo....can't find me now!
Here I am!
Joe likes this slide and tunnel very much.
ahh....finally a trolley that's just nice for me. Come on mama...let's go pay money.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
He can single-handedly mess up the entire house but when it's time to clean up, he will say, "Papa, help me." or "Mama, help me."
I read somewhere that boys are born naturally rough and active. It's just an innate nature. I guess I should look on the bright side and thank God that he's strong and healthy....and very imaginative.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
- Big bad wolf huff and puff and blow mama down the toilet. (Points to the toilet bowl while he is peeing)
- Humpty Dumpty sat on the tuffet so cannot fall down. (He's been reading about Humpty Dumpty and Little Miss Muffet)
- I open the door bigger and bigger so you can come in. (When I tell him mama is too big for his imaginary car which he 'makes' out of all the pillows on my bed)
- Mama, you bend down. (When I tell him I'm too tall and the roof of the bus he's driving at Jusco's playland is too low.)
- One nen nen, two nen nen, three nen nen... (He counts his dad's nipples and another mole which is coincidentally the same colour as the nipples).
- Your nen nen look like bumpy road. (What's with Joe and nen nens???)
- My sai look like snake. (He checks out his faeces in the potty)
- Ask Yee Yee to buy checkered shirt for mama and nana. (He and his dad were wearing matching checkered shirts.)
- Nana shirt got hole. Ask Yee Yee to buy new shirt for nana. (When he sees a hole in my mom's old t-shirt)
- Ask Yee Yee buy battery. (Whenever his toys or our clocks run out of battery...haha! He thinks Yee yee prints money!)
- Dear Lord, bless Ah Ku....no more smelly car.... (He prayed on his own after I commented Reuben's car was smelly)