Thursday, April 02, 2009

the world for Joe

I bought a globe for Joseph. It was only RM5.
I told him before that Yee Yee lives on the otherside of this planet and when it's day time for us, it's night time for Yee Yee, and vice versa.
I drew it out on a piece of paper and explained to him how the earth rotates and revolves around the sun. He seemed to understand because he would always say "now it's night time for yee yee" when he got up in the morning and when he was going to bed, he would say, "it's almost morning for yee yee".
So when I found this cheap globe, I figured it would help him understand better.
So I showed him where Malaysia is. He can identify it now. I also pointed out where Philadelphia is. And Hawaii too. He knows it's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
And of course....he can now point out Australia and Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment