Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i'm lovin it...

We move over to Box Hill tomorrow. So before we throw out all the rubbish and move, I thought I should take a photo of all the yoghurt and ice cream we have eaten and are eating...

Cookies & Cream is my favourite ice cream flavour. This Bull Creamy Classics one is currently on offer at Coles for $5. At home it's more than RM35!
Joe loves strawberry yoghurt. Of course it tastes even better with real strawberries.
And this is the yummy chicken we've been eating. We went to the store at about 8pm.
The batch of chicken cooked at 6pm was selling for $9.99 while the batch that was cooked at 4pm was selling at half price.
Grapes are as cheap as bananas. So that's what we've been eating.


Last night, we bought a pack of fish fillet. After paying for the groceries, I noticed on the receipt that it was billed for $11.69 instead of the display price of $10.99.
So I pointed it out to the lady at the customer service counter and waited to see what would happen. Back home, they would make you fill up some form, send their runner (who walks really slowly) to check the price and then refund you the price difference.

Here, I got the full refund of $11.69. Cool! That's one reason why I'm loving it here.

1 comment: