Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bullied by my princess

My princess bullies me. Maybe it's my privilege. She doesn't do this to anyone else.

Lately, she's extra sticky and manja. When she sleeps, she wants me next to her. She will squirm over to my bed and say, "Mummy can you please give me some space". Then she puts her head on my right arm, holds my hand and park her leg over mine as if to keep me captive. Two nights ago, after the regular bedtime ritual (sing, read books, prayer, hug, kiss), I switched off the lights and she whined for me to sleep. I asked if I could go sweep the floor and she replied, "Mummy, you no need to sweep the floor. Pappy will do it for you!"

Such a smart girl. I listened to her advice :-)

Feeding time is no different. She eats well with no fuss when Nana feeds. But when I feed, she tries to hide her face.
And she does it with a very cheeky look.
It's the same when I try to brush her teeth. Nana can do it with no problems. But when I hold the toothbrush, she will say, "Close!" and purse up her lips.

But I just can't stay mad at her. She says the funniest things.

Like when she does her big and small business together in the potty, she says, "Shee shee and sai sai are husband and wife".
Ahh...the joys of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment