Wednesday, January 06, 2010

my entertaining kids

It's January again already. January is my birthday month! It's also Joy-Anne's and KongKong and Ah Chor's birthday month. That's 4 generations of January babies!

Joy-Anne has been practising singing "Happy Birthday to me!!!!" since she was 18 months old. She's pretty good at it now.

She's also getting increasingly cheeky. Just 2 days ago, she didn't finish her milk. When Nana wanted to feed the remaining 2 oz to her, she said, "I don't want to drink my milk. Better run away!"

She also says things like, "I told you to keep the toys." Two years ago, I wouldn't have imagined how entertaining the baby in my womb could be.

wearing their Christmas presents from TuaPek/Tua Um - Dora dress and Diego t-shirt. Diego is Joe's current new love.



And this is how entertaining Joe can be - using the corner to scratch his back!

3 comments:

  1. Who taught him to scratch his back this way. Or did he discovered it himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeteow says buy a backscratcher.
    so you can keep preserve both your wall and joe's shirt.

    ReplyDelete