Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tutu Dancing

I've got a new hobby and I'm liking it.

I discovered I can make tutus!
So I made another red/white one which I think will look gorgeous for Christmas but my princess wouldn't even go near it.

She's just absolutely in love with the very first pink tutu I made.

I tried a different knotting and the newer tutu has more poof.

In conjunction with this new hobby of mine, I will be open to take orders for tutus at an introductory price of only RM35. Shipping is free with any other purchase on my blogshop or from any of my partner blogstores.

This will be for a limited time only. Tulle colours in stock now are red, white, baby pink and hot pink. Other colours (subject to availablility) can be sourced. If you are interested, leave a comment with your princess' waist measurement and your desired colour combination. (Picture tutu is white+baby pink+hot pink)

The very first tutu will be shipped out today. Tairven....don't forget the photos ya!

And YeeYee....Joy-Anne finally obliged to wear her new Timberland size 10.5 brown/pink sandals.

2 comments:

  1. Tutu is what you tied on Joy's waist ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not tied on. Just pull up. Like wearing a skirt.

    ReplyDelete