Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Throwing out Junk

I'm starting to throw out junk and pack stuff in preparation for our move to our Promised Land. (Will explain in another post)

I can't believe the amount of clutter we've accumulated over the years!!!
cupboard full of bags - mostly collected from conferences


celebrex that expired 8 years ago!!!


empty diaper packaging - probably since Joseph's time.
Drypers, Huggies, MamyPoko, Pampers - I've got them all!
I can imagine this packing is going to take many many many many days.....

3 comments:

  1. i guess i should also give away your yellow pierre cardin backpack.
    was thinking of letting ma bring it back to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to bring back la. I'm giving out half of these bags to Jumble Station, and I still have a lot to fill up one big box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, why do u keep empty diaper packaging? i use them as garbage bags.. hehe... btw, u can donate to the Jubilee Ministry for OA.

    ReplyDelete