Sunday, August 08, 2010

an Argument with the Princess

I had an argument with the Princess last Friday.

We were in the car, waiting for Joseph's dismissal from school when I noticed that she was pouting.

So we had a chat...

mummy : Why is your face so sad? Who bully you?

Joy : YOU!

mummy : ????

Joy : You! Bully! Me!

mummy : What?!?!! I didn't.

Joy : Yes! You did! I will take out all your teeth then you cannot eat your food.

mummy : HAH??? Who teach you that?

Joy : My mother.

mummy : (already very baffled, surprised, shocked and dumbfounded) what???

Joy : Errmm.... my grandmother.

I wasn't sure if I should laugh or scold her. Anyway, we left it at that.

This morning, she woke me up at 4am to rub lotion on her feet. I foresee plenty more of such arguements in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment