Wednesday, November 10, 2010

White walls and what colour doors?

I have to decide.

On the paint colour for our new home. Real soon.

To make things easy, we initially decided on everything white. Yup. A white house. Or rather, home.

But after the weekend at Avillion Admiral Cove, I'm so inspired by the blue/white colour scheme which I find so soothing. Maybe just one blue wall.
Or blue curtains. I can easily change curtains when I tire of the colour.

And what colour doors? White as well? Or something else?

1 comment:

  1. if baby blue is what you fancy, use that colour as accent colour. 70% white and the rest in shades of baby blue.
    You can highlight one of the walls i.e. the feature wall. so, when someone looks at the room, they will immediately be attracted to that feature wall. the photo you posted of the bedroom has a soothing baby blue feature wall with photo frames.

    ReplyDelete