Thursday, January 29, 2009

a photo shoot coming up

If there's one thing that I regret not doing for my wedding 6 years ago, it's getting a good professional photographer and videographer. On hindsight, it's definitely something worth investing in. But I was a student then and daalin was a fresh grad. We couldn't really afford to spulrge.
So I came to know about Grace from my cousin, Michelle. Grace is a professional photographer and videographer. Her work can make me cry even though I don't know the people in the videos.
I've toyed with the idea of getting a family portrait photo shoot done but it's just so expensive. Then last December, I got a call from her partner Choon Ean asking if my family would like to be models for their photography workshop. Choon Ean is my sister-in-law's best friend. Since the YongPengTribe was too far away, she asked us. It was a chance for a free (!!!) family photo shoot.
Unfortunately daalin was busy the whole day with Monash's Open Day. I was so upset!!! What a lost of opportunity.
So when Michelle forwarded me this promotion that Grace launched, I jumped at it immediately.
Grace said I was the first person to book! We'll be shooting on 9th Feb. I'm so looking forward to it. I hope Joseph cooperates this time. And hopefully, there will be no red ants crawling up his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment