Thursday, September 04, 2008

learning from Playhouse Disney

Last week at bedtime, Joseph said he wanted to carry Joy-Anne. So we put her on his lap and he hugged her. Then I asked him if he wanted to say a good night prayer for his sister and he said, "yes." So he did. After that, he leaned over, kissed her forehead and said, "I love you sweetie".
I was very pleasantly surprised. He said he learnt it from watching Jojo's Circus on Playhouse Disney Channel.
------
I'm so surprised that a 3-year-old can tell the difference between a screw and a nail. Yesterday while sitting on the toilet, he pointed to a screw in the wall...
Joe : Nana, what's that?
Nana : it's a nail.
Joe : No...can you see...there's a cross on it. So you can put a screwdriver there and turn it. It's a screw. You're wrong.
**Nana is baffled!**
I'm pretty sure he's learnt this from Handy Manny.

No comments:

Post a Comment