I really am so proud of myself.
I made bibs!!!
True to my thrifty nature, I made "something out of nothing" as my dear husband always said (though usually in a sarcastic tone).
Isabel's bibs were all very grossly dirty and the plastic backing were all torn. They were not even fit for wiping the floor. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay like RM10 for a tiny piece of cloth that is meant to get all dirty.
So I dug out the scraps of waterproof fabric that I had. (Sometime ago I bought several yards of waterproof fabric that was heavily discounted from the Swadlebees Clearance Store and a friend lugged it back from USA for me. I used this to make car seat covers for our at-that-time-new car.)
Since this fabric does not fray, I did not bother to sew. All I did was to cut out a tear-drop shape where the neck should go, sewed a button on one side and cut a slit on the other side for the button hole. It took me under 10 minutes to get 4 bibs. Yay!!!