Saturday, October 08, 2011

Ballet for my princess

Joy finally asked for ballet classes. Some 2 weeks ago, she came up to me and said, "Mummy, I seriously want to learn ballet! Seriously!!!" So after a delightfully happy (and FREE!) trial class, we signed her up. I like this place because the teacher is really friendly and they are not too fussy.
For Joy's toddler class, they can pick any leotard/tutu of their choice, even if they want to buy from outside. Their fees are also very reasonable and she can stop anytime her interest wanes.
So I got her a pair of hand-me-down ballet shoes from a friend and handmade her skirt with some organza I had bought earlier (but didn't know what to do with).

I have no intentions of pushing her to be a prima donna ballerina though I won't object if she really wants to. For now, I'm just happy to see her so happy every Friday.


After all, that smile on her face is so absolutely priceless!

2 comments:

  1. me too! :)

    glad joy is loving her ballet lessons...she's so pretty in her ballet outfit.. :)

    ReplyDelete