Monday, February 02, 2009

eoe Online - the easy, economical way to print your photos!

I stumbled on this website eoe online while facebook-ing.

Only 30sen per 4R photo!

All this while, I've been printing at my regular shop in Midvalley which charges me 50sen per copy. I have to select my photos, copy them into a thumbdrive, bring it to the shop, download it into their computer and return about an hour later to collect my prints.

With eoe online, I upload the photos direct from my computer to their website, key in the necessary payment information and 2 days later, the photos turn up at my doorstep.

It was fast, easy and economical, not to mention idiot-proof!

eoe online is an online photo portal that also offers a free and functional Online Photo Album service to store and share your photos. You can also shop online for photography related stuff.

For a limited time, eoe is offering 4R prints at only 30sen and 5R prints for 50sen. Delivery is free with a minimum purchase of RM35. There are no additional nor hidden charges.

I've used this service twice thus far and it's quite satisfactory.

So click over to eoe online and start uploading for efficient, easy and economical photo printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment