Thursday, August 09, 2007

sugar fix

We were at Chili's last night for dinner. Joe was a very good boy. He fed himself the chicken-mushroom soup while I fed him fish and mashed potatoes. I like looking at him when his cheeks are full and puffy with food and he looks like he is really enjoying his food.


After we were all full and stuffed, we decided to share a hi and mighty pie. Joe decided he would also share our dessert.

Now, children can get very hyper and 'high' when they've had a dose of sugar. In Joe's case, he will keep shaking his head (like one high on estacy) with a silly smile on his face and babbling nonsense while running all over the place in circles, knocking into everyone and everything in his path.


Nevertheless he had his fair share of dessert while making a mess of the place and his face.



Mmmm....this is soooo yummy! Yummy in my tummy!




Yeah....this is good!



So good....finger-lickin good.....you want some?


Oh ohhhh....I think I'm a bit mabuk. Somebody catch me quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment