Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Papa's art

Joe says :

Last Monday while we were in church for morning prayer, Mama forgot to bring my toy cars to keep me entertained and quiet. So Papa tried to entertain me with his drawings. He drew this....and asked me what it is.

I took one look at the long nose and said, "elephant". Mama burst out laughing. Apparently papa tried to draw Mickey Mouse. Mama thinks it looks more like Mickey Mouse has been telling a lot of lies.


Then papa drew this...

That thing on the left....I said it's a dog. Papa said, "no, it's a tiger". And I said again, "no....it's a dog".

Mama says that Papa was never a very artistic nor creative person. He didn't score As for art when he was a kid in school.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I still love my papa. He takes me to the park and the playground. He takes me swimming. He's my 'horse' when we have fun on the bed and he buys yummy mash potato from KFC for me. He may not be the most artistic dad but he's my dad. Papa, you're da best!

No comments:

Post a Comment