Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the impossible hair cut

Joseph is just not very cooperative when it comes to his personal grooming. He hates hair cuts, he won't let me brush his teeth, he doesn't want his nose to be wiped, he won't let me clean his ears and he only lets me wash his backside because he can't stand the thought of faeces on him.


So, I have no choice but to wait till he's fast asleep before I embark on my grooming business. Last night, I decided it was time for another hair cut.


The first 5 minutes was very fruitful. I managed to cut from the left side till more than half way across the back. After that, he just started to wriggle and scratch his head. At one point, he opened his eyes, looked at me and said, "off light" before he went back to sleep. Thereafter, it was impossible to get anything done. So I gave up and went to sleep. I'll have to continue tonight.


This side, cut already.




This side, not yet cut.



Do I look like I care???? Of course not! I look good anyhow, hair or no hair!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..I couldn't help but to drop a comment. My son too had a hard time to cut his hair. But now it is easy because he is willing to get his haircut with indian barber..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my dear look funny,

    hey my son too, so me will hold him while hubby do the grooming.

    For teeth, he no problem, so as ear and offcourse cleaning his backside.

    But my daughther, we will let her sleep (as she sleep like DB) then send her to Saloon

    ReplyDelete