Friday, May 04, 2012

Pizza and Oreo Cheesecake

It's May already? Where did April go? I've really been so procrastinating these posts... I recently hijacked my mom's oven that had been in hibernation.
We made pizza! The kids were thrilled!
And on the weekend when the whole country was yellow, we balik-ed kampung to celebrate Ah Mah's birthday.
We got an Oreo Cheesecake from Hot Crumbs. Very yummy! (and yellow too!)
Ah Mah and Ah Kong were very happy to have us back and I'm happy to make them happy.

1 comment:

  1. bake more! :) once u get started you won't want to stop! :) that i guarantee you coz that was what happened to me! baking itch! :P i made pizza with the kids too and they loved it!

    from the title of your post and the first paragraph, i thought u baked the Oreos Cheesecake too! anyway, am sure u'll be able to some day.. :)

    ReplyDelete