Friday, June 24, 2011

Vroom Vroom Lecka Lecka

Yesterday was one of those stay-at-home-with-the-kids-fun-days.

Before their afternoon nap, I asked Joseph to read a story for his sister while I folded the laundry. He gave me a good laugh as he read because he read it with all the expression and intonation that I had previously used. He also kah liu a bit here and there to make his sister laugh.

In the evening, we went out to the Mutiara Damansara area where we found some cool friends parked outside IkanoPowerCenter.



These cars are just dummies. Can't open the doors. I think they are there to promote the new Cars2 movie.


We also popped over to Lecka-Lecka for some dessert.

I previously bought some vouchers from one of those discount sites. RM50 voucher for only RM20.

So we had lots of yummy gelato and also took home a 500gm pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment