Friday, May 27, 2011

Indoor Beach Party

Joe's kindy had an indoor beach party this morning, on the last day before the school holidays! I was initially too lazy to do anything but I had a sudden last-minute burst of inspiration yesterday and even did something for Joy so she didn't feel left out.
Yup....I have a Beach Hunk and a Beach Babe!


And the 2 hula sisters looked absolutely pretty as well!


The teachers obviously put in a lot of effort with the deco to cook up the right ambience.


While waiting for the party to start, we walked around and took photos with all the lovely art work on the walls.





And then they started eating...


Tonnes of food as usual....and mostly the usual food....sausages, nuggets, fishball......but one kid in Joe's class brought a big tub of cut apples! And I'm so surprised that Joe opted for apples instead of potato chips (which he kindly declined).

While the kids were busy eating, Joy had some fun smiling for my camera...


I asked her to pretend to kiss the dolphin and she kindly obliged me.


Then she made herself very at ease with Joe's class...


And she even parked herself behind kor kor when it was time for a class photo. Teacher was so kind to let her busybody.


At the end of the party, the teachers announced 2 names from each class for Best Dressed prizes. My Beach Hunk was one of the 2 from his class. Such a pleasant surprise considering it was a last minute effort.

Back home, my Beach Babe obediently posed for me again with her pink sunglasses. And she wants to go for another indoor beach party!


1 comment:

  1. Wah, best dressed somemore. Really not bad for a last minute effort eh?

    ReplyDelete