Wednesday, March 11, 2009

B-I-B-L-E

Since going to school, Joseph has become so much more independent at Children's Church. While previously he would just hide in his stroller and sleep or cling to me like a koala on an eucalyptus tree, now he happily participates and does all the action during the worship.

I suspect it's because he has Super Fun Time in school which is similar to Children's Church.

He's even more happy when it's papa on stage leading worship.

The last couple of weeks, the kids have been singing 'The B-I-B-L-E" song because the 6-11 year olds are doing the Walk Thru the Old Testament series.

Last night at bedtime, after reading some stories, I said to Joseph that we should read his Bible. So he went to get it and then said, "Bible is God's Word. It is very important. Must read".

And then he proceeded to sing this song complete with action...


Of course I was happy. It's wonderful to see how fast they learn just by observing their surroundings.

1 comment: