Thursday, April 03, 2014

Cowboy Burger @ SS15

Another porky burger place - Cowboy Burger is a recently-opened porky place that we checked out last Sunday with livingsocial vouchers.


Who doesn't love a good deal and discounts? I sure do. With the vouchers, we pay half price for everything!

The place is simple and we felt quite at home because there were kids at every other table so I didn't have to feel bad for the noise my children were making. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating.

We tried a Wild Mushroom Soup (RM8.80) ...
The soup was flavourful enough and not too creamy. But considering the not-very-big-bowl, I feel it's a bit too highly priced if I were to pay full price.

Daalin, myself and Joseph each had a pork burger. I can't quite remember now which photo is which but Daalin had the Black Pepper Piggy Burger, I had the Cowboy Aloha Piggy Burger and Joe had the Cowboy Cheese Piggy Burger.
They were all good - very thick juicy patties!
I think this is the Aloha one
We also liked the thick-cut fries. It's got a herb-y taste and Daalin rates this no.1, better than Chicago Rib's beer battered fries.
I find the burgers very reasonably priced and certainly a great value for money with the vouchers. 
nachos with cheese and meat sauce and tomato salsa.
 
In fact, we loved our meal so much that we came home and promptly bought another 6 vouchers! Gonna make another visit to try the bacon ice cream and signature burger. Yum! Yum! Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment