Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pants + Skirts = ???

I have several pairs of very nice and comfy Gymboree leggings which Joy outgrew sometime back. These were hand-me-downs from their 2nd cousin in USA.

While the pants are still in good condition (and oh-so-comfy because they are well washed and worn), the elastic has worn out and they are a real pain to unpick. On the other hand, I had a few hand-me-down short skirts which I find too unpractical for wearing with just panties underneath. So I combined the pants and skirts.

Simply snipped off the old pants elastic and sewed it to the skirts. Now Isabel can wear pants that have cute skirts attached to them!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work you did there... but just curious, you don't follow any pantang about not sewing and using scissors at this stage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't pantang anything at anytime. :-)

      Delete