Saturday, December 20, 2008

phew! What a day....

...it's been such a long and tiring day. For me at least.

It was a mother-and-son-morning for Joseph and I.
aiyah....mis-adjusted the camera
Last night, I asked him if he wanted to stay at home or "go kai kai". Without hesitation, he said "go kai kai at Ikea!"
But he was so tired after our outing to Sunway Pyramid last night that he didn't wake up till about 8.30am. So after his morning milk and big business ritual, we went to Ikea to have breakfast there.
We spent all morning and afternoon roaming Ikea, theCurve and Ikano.
the house that Joseph and mama built
It was fun, but I think he missed having Brandon around like he did last December.

I miss you Brandon...

At Ikea I asked him if he would like to go to Smaland (the kids-only play area). He said, "Yes...because I think I'm brave now." So I signed him in, got our hands stamped, and he waved good bye. I peeped at him and saw him jumping into the ball pool happily.

So I thought I would take a walk by myself for awhile. But my sixth sense was on overdrive and I walked over to the exit instead. As I peeped inside, I saw him wailing "MAMAAAAAA!!!!! I WANT YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! while walking towards the exit. So he spent a grand total of 5 minutes inside the playland. So much for being brave.
At night, we went for our CG Christmas Party. The place was nicely decorated with all things Christmas-y. But it was so difficult to get a good photo. Joseph would whine when we do not take his photo. Then he would want to block Joy-Anne and wouldn't smile.

And when he finally does smile, Joy-Anne would be distracted with something else! Such a test of my patience.


We had quite a feast followed by some games, singing, sharing, gift-exchange and another round of food (dessert).



Joseph was fast asleep in the car before we were even halfway home. Battery totally drained.



My battery's drained too. Time to hit the sack!
good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment