Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a non-working day

Yesterday was a non-working day for me. The morning was spent playing with the kids. Joy-Anne practised her walking skills (she's improving day by day) while Joe asked me to draw on the floor for him to play hop-scotch. He knows he's not supposed to draw by himself and says "only adults can draw on the floor". In the evening, we went out to Midvalley to meet Ah Mah and Ah Kong who were in KL with their senior citizen buddies for a day trip. We met up for dinner and found ourselves at Little Vietnam.
Joe just wanted to eat the ice in my 'sugar fix' but not the 'black worms'. He was also very happy with his new toy from Ah Kong.I forgot to take pictures of the food but I did like my dish. I had a vermicelli dish. It's got lots of raw crunchy taugeh and I love the sweet sourish sauce that goes over it.
My mum had some rice dish with 3 pieces of keropok for garnishing. As soon as the plate landed on the table, Joy-Anne grabbed a piece of keropok and stuffed it into her mouth.
Maybe that's what kept her awake all evening....she woke up at 2.45pm and didn't sleep till after 10pm. Samseng with plenty of stamina!

1 comment:

  1. i see that you start to like red colour quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete