Saturday, December 27, 2008

busy kids down south

Since a picture speaks a million words, I will let the pictures do the 'talking'.....

I finally got to carry Mabel. Joy-Anne is too young to be jealous.


Joe enjoyed himself very much.....playing, fighting, argueing, crying together with his brothers. He learns a lot everytime we make a trip here. This time, he has learnt to ride the bicycle and also 'drive' the go-kart kind of car. Justify Full

so boring waiting for Joy-Anne to get off this bicycle....


see....I'm angry!!!


but mama said, "Put on a happy face!"


so it's ok la....I love my sister anyway

Joy-Anne has also grown a lot in this few days. She can walk from the kitchen at the back of the house all the way to the front by herself. She can also climb up onto this green motorbike unaided.
I took her for a ride on the bicycle and she loved it!
With all the boys having their boyish fun, Joy-Anne is waiting for Mabel to grow up to play with her....
The boys enjoyed playing football every evening. We were blessed with wonderful weather.





Good bye YP....till our next visit.

1 comment: