Monday, November 17, 2008

morning in the playground

I had good morning with Joseph in the playground. The weather was lovely - cloudy with a cool breeze. It almost felt like we were in Cameron Highlands.

Joseph made me really happy.... he sat down at the playground and we had a chat...

J : hmm...looks like it's just you and me. Yup, mothe and son time. Come on mama... let's talk about mother and son time.

M : (trying not to laugh too much) ok... what shall we talk about?

J : let's sing the mama and jojo song. I sing first... (starts to sing) you are my mama... my only mama... you make me happy...when I am sad...you never know dear... how much I love you...please don't take my mama away..... (then he hugs me and plants a kiss on my cheek and says...) I love you mama!

M : awww.... you're so sweet. I love you too Joe. (then I sing it back to him)


Joy-Anne joined us at the playground later. It was her first time. She was quite happy.































No comments:

Post a Comment