Sunday, November 02, 2008

fun when mama doesn't work

Joseph likes it when mama doesn't have to go to work. I know this because I have asked him (on more than one occasion) whether he likes it if I go to work, or if I stay at home. And his answer is always that I stay at home.
Last thursday evening, I asked him....
mama : Joe, mama is not working tomorrow.....would you like to go kai kai at err....megamall?
Joe : ermm.....actually....Ikea is better.
So off to Ikea we went on Friday morning. We got there at 9.30am to have the 99sen breakfast and free coffee before Joe played in the children's area.
helping me to swipe credit card for the free coffee voucher

I always enjoy my conversations with Joseph during meals. But sometimes, he talks a bit too much and I've to remind him to eat....and not talk with his mouth full.



mmm....check out my 'misai'



Joy-Anne is now big enough to enjoy Ikea. We put her on one of those beds with the tunnel-like canopy and she was really happy, laughing and squealing while crawling around with Joseph. Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery. Joe had a good time pretending he was a bear in a cave.

We'll have to go back another day for more photos. It's just lovely to see how much Joseph loves his sister when they play together.


No comments:

Post a Comment