Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back to work and other stuff

April is here and my 3-month maternity leave is over. Got back to work on 1st April. Nope, no April Fool's joke. I found this in the clinic on my first day back at work.

So sweet and thoughtful of my dear husband. He's been such a great help at home....doing the dishes, hanging the laundry, sweeping and mopping the floor etc etc and never complaining when I snap at him. What to do...sleepy = grumpy.



I feel a wee bit liberated to be out of the house for a while. But I can't help but wonder how the 2 kids are doing back home, bullying Nana. I wonder whether Joy-Anne has enough milk to drink. I wonder whether Joe is napping or jumping on my bed.


He's so cheeky these days. And such a drama king.


When Nana has to work to do, Joe will be busy with the tv.


And Joy-Anne has to entertain herself.




I also found this (wrapped up) in clinic on tuesday. It's a gift from all the clinic staff. To ensure Joe doesn't feel left out, I imprinted both their hands and I'll be inserting photos of them taken together.

I hope they grow up loving each other. I was talking to Joe last night...


me : Joe, when Joy-Anne grow big and she takes your toy to play, what will you do?


Joe : (he thinks for a while...) Ermm....I take another toy.


me : What if Joy-Anne wants to drive your car? (He's got 2 toy cars)


Joe : I drive the other car.


I hope he remembers this when the time comes....

No comments:

Post a Comment