Thursday, August 09, 2012

sewing sewing sewing

After the rainbow dresses for my princesses, I made them 3 more dresses each.

Joy calls this the 'water dress'.

After I shirred it up, I realized it's not as wide as I would like it to be. I measured under her arms and then doubled the length. Should have tripled it. Oh well...I learn from trial and error.

Next I made these umbrella skirt dresses. Joy calls these the 'pistachio ice-cream dress'. I bought this and the water dress material at 70% off from Kamdar.

Finally, I made these from a purple flowery fabric, in the same cutting as the 'water dress' but this time I made the fabric wider. So this has more leg room.

Joy likes it because she has matching purple flower earrings.

It's so much fun dressing up princesses!

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to you...soon you'll be opening an online shop selling your creations to other mums :-)

    ReplyDelete