Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August happenings

So we're at the end of August. Two thirds of 2011 has flown by. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were ushering the new year in. And in just over a month's time, I'll be setting up my Christmas tree!!!

August - my parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary. With the newest addition to the family, they can now say that their 3 kids are married, with kids.

It's the school holidays! Brandon is here for a few days while his parents attend some training.I stepped into the cinema for the first time in many many years. It's been so long, I can't remember when I last went. Even my son asked me, "You know where is the cinema meh?" Together with another mummy friend and her son, I brought my 2 kids + nephew to watch Cars2.
I thought the automobile-version of a James Bond movie was too 'deep' for the kids but they enjoyed the entire outing nevertheless.
This morning the big boys brought the kids to the park.
Having his cousin around makes it more exciting and fun for Joseph.

Joy-Anne was not to be left out and had no problems keeping up with the boys.


Joe loves zooming down this ramp on his 2-wheel scooter.



Ah Ku tested out his new Canon 550D...

And I did some online shopping...


Pretty dresses make my precious pretty princess very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment