Monday, March 10, 2008

life with 2...

It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy. That, and blogging with dial-up is a real pain. After coming back to KL, Joy-Anne has still been feeing round the clock.


I estimate she's hooked on my breast up to 12 hours a day making it very difficult for me to even cut my nails, do big business, or take a proper bath. I do most things like eating and typing this with one hand.
It's difficult to spend time with Joe. I miss taking him out to Ikea and Midvalley.



Last weekend, we made an impromptu trip up to Penang. My cousin passed away at the age of 32 years and 3 months after battling an aggressive nasopharyngeal carcinoma for a year and a half. His cancer-ravaged body was hardly recognizable. We thank God that He is now Home, free of all pain and suffering.



Celebrating my mum's birthday just before we got the sad news.

Joe said, "I make funny face!"






In Penang, I started getting the flu. Then on the way back, Joseph started vomiting and had a fever. Two days later, Joy-Anne woke up in the morning with a fever. She has since recovered but Joe and I still have drippy noses. It's tough trying to recover when I can't get enough rest.


Hopefully, Joy-Anne will start sleeping longer at night or I'm gonna be a zombie dentist when I go back to work. Don't want to get sued for pulling out a wrong tooth now, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment