Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Joe's new toys

My not-very-big apartment is getting increasingly cluttered with Joe's toys. For his 2nd birthday, my mum decided to get him a car. Yes, a car! Just like Noddy's car she says. So we went shopping and found this at Carrefour Midvalley for RM66.70.He loves it so much. Although it is a pedal car, Joe doesn't quite know how to use the pedals yet. So it's still foot-powered. I took off the ugly stickers that came with the car and decorated it with Joe's favourite Cars stickers. So now he's got Lightning McQueen, Sally, Mater and Luigi on his new red car.
Yesterday, we got him another 2 new toys. A bouncing hop-hop ball for RM19.90 and a hop-hop pony for RM59.90, both from ToysRus.
The ball is too big for him right now. Our neighbour's kid who is 5 years old enjoys it much more. But Joe is happy on the little pony. I hope all that jumping will make him more tired so that it makes my life easier come bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment