Friday, September 15, 2006

Chocolate Pie

This is a memory from my childhood.
My mother used to often make this wonderfully delicious pie. It has a pastry base, a thick delicious middle filling layer, and sweet fluffy meringue on the top. The filling can be either chocolate, banana or coconut....or anything else you can think of.
Joseph was fascinated with the pie. He said "wahh...."
Last Monday my mother made a chocolate pie. It was supposed to be for my brother's birthday. I had requested that she make the pie. However, since we celebrated Reuben's birthday earlier on Saturday, Reuben was not around to eat the pie on Monday.
Instead, Reuben had Domino's pizza and KFC chicken on Saturday night.

1 comment:

  1. can i quote Joseph? "Wah......." think your mom can share the recipe? am drooling just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete