Friday, June 16, 2006

everyday is a new lesson

As soon as I got home yesterday, my mother got Joseph to show me his new 'stunt'.
She asked him "Where is papa's picture?"
I stood rooted to the ground wondering what he was going to do. Joseph walked over to the cupboard where we kept all our photo albums, opened it and pulled out a photo of Edwin dressed in his graduation gown. Then he took the photo, walked over to edwin, and as he stretched out his hand to give Edwin the photo, he said "PA!" so loudly. Of course his pa smiled from ear to ear.
Then later in the evening, we were at the balcony. My mother asked him, "Where's the small swimming pool?" and he pointed correctly. Next question : "Where's the big swimming pool?" Again, he pointed to the correct big pool.
I've got to test this boy's IQ someday. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy his antics. Motherhood has its rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment