Monday, February 20, 2006

Beethoven or Schumacher

We spent the weekend in Seremban. Joseph must have really enjoyed himself. Me, I need another weekend to recuperate. On Friday night, hewoke up at some unearthly hour and decided he needed some body warmth. So he snuggled himself in between Edwin and I. Actually he snuggled right next to me. After he crawled all over me and almost pushed me off the bed, he buried his head somewhere in armpit and fell asleep. On Saturday night, he did the same. But this time, he refused to fall asleep until I got up and rocked him to sleep. So there I was at 4 o'clock in the morning 'dancing' around and singing Jesus loves me this I know. Over the weekend, Joseph played the piano, squashed a couple of ants, drove a car and played the drums. Actually, to be more accurate, Joseph banged on the piano, held the steering wheel while I drove and whacked the drums. He really did squash the ants though. I am amazed that he has the ability to track a teeny weeny ant that is crawling on the floor (which is not clear plain tiles...see photo) and aim his tiny pudgy finger at it to squash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment