Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Boundless energy - YuKids, Smaland, Swimming

I found out last minute that Monday 2nd April was to be a holiday for Joe's school in conjunction with Qing Ming. My darling son did not inform me about a circular that had been given out detailing dates for holidays, PTA meeting etc.

So with a free day, I took advantage of it and brought the kids out to expend their energy. We went to YuKidsIsland at The Curve.

They jumped....

and jumped....and climbed......for a total of 3.5 hours!With no need for the toilets!!! (Big kids and babies enter for free!)
I brought packets of milo, banana, snacks to keep their energy levels up. We were the first to arrive there when they opened at 10am and by 1.45pm when I had to almost drag them out to go eat lunch at Ikea, everyone else who came after us had left. After lunch, they still had energy to play in Smaland!!!

And while I had anticipated they would knock out in the car on the way home....they did not!

Once home, they drank milk and then changed into their swimming gear and went swimming.

After an early dinner, they were both asleep before 8.30pm and slept till 8am the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment