Wednesday, July 11, 2007

never too young

Joe is almost 27 months old. Nope, I don't think he's too young....for some sex education!
This book is about 30 years old. My mother has kept it all these years. It gives you the plain facts about how babies are made.




I show this to Joe...and tell him that's why my tummy's growing bigger and bigger.


And I also tell him that once upon a time, that's where he was growing too..... He just nods his head and mumbles, "yes..."


Here's how much he knows right now...


me : where is your penis?


Joe : there...(he points to it)


me : penis for what?


Joe : for shee shee


me : who else got penis?


Joe : papa


me : can you touch?


Joe : cannot.


me : who can touch?


Joe : mama only!


haha....what an intelligent boy!


5 comments:

  1. wah... impressive... where'd u get the book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno where my mother got it from....30years ago. Don't think can find it in book stores these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah 30 years ago! so it was your book lar! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...actually is my sister's book. There's a photo somewhere...of her reading it as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, I just came across this particular posting of yours and I was just so excited to see this book. I have been telling all my friends about this book which my mother had introduced to me when I was 7yo which actually makes it exactly 30 years ago. I remember she bought it at MPH at the then Jaya Supermarket. I so wish I stil have it but I don't anymo ... It is an excellent excellent resource of intro to sex education ... I so envy you for having the book .. ;)

    ReplyDelete