Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cheeky little Joseph

Joseph is very cheeky. Too cheeky. He's getting more and more cheeky by the day. Last night, after his bedtime story, he said, "make nen nen". So I went to the kitchen to make his milk. When I got back to the room, he refused to come to me to drink. Instead, he was very happy jumping on the bed and saying, "run away" while laughing. He does that because he wants to be chased and caught.
Not having the energy to chase after him, I took his Barney bolster and told him I'd feed Barney instead....hoping that he would come to me by himself. So I told him, "ok...mama feed Barney ok?" (and I held Barney in a cradle hold) Instead of whining, he took the other Barney soft toy and handed it to me saying, "neh.... this one another Barney".
Grrr....my plan backfired!

1 comment: