Monday, March 05, 2007

Baby on the way...

Joseph is learning to be a kor kor.


Some months ago, our conversation went like this :


me : Joe, um bong bong..do what?

Joe : make mei mei.

me : Who make mei mei?

Joe : mama papa make mei mei.

me : Joe do what?

Joe : sleep!



Recently, the conversation has changed to this :


me : Joe, are you a big boy or baby?

Joe : big boy.

me : Baby where?

Joe : Baby in stomach.

me : Who's stomach?

Joe : Baby in mama stomach.



Joe has started to 'sayang' this baby doll that we have.

He will carry the baby around, put the baby on his car and drive the baby around. When he drops the baby, he will cry! I'm not quite sure if he understands all this talk about baby. But I do hope that he will be a loving sharing caring kor kor when the time comes.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to you too! :)

    And Joe is so understanding!

    ReplyDelete