Monday, August 14, 2006

Fish 'n Chips for ONE ringgit

After Rebecca's shopping spree, I had 3 coupons that entitled me to purchase Fish n Chips at Hooked (The Curve) for a mere ONE ringgit. RM1.00. I mean...this is the 21st century. What can you get for one ringgit? Sure one ringgit can pay for per-entry parking at several shopping complexes (on weekdays only) but to get a satisfying meal for RM1 is almost impossible.
So off we went to Hooked. I promptly presented the voucher and this is the meal I got.
I must say it tasted as good as it looked. Absolutely no complains for this one ringgit meal. Rebecca had this for lunch.
I ordered the set lunch for RM9.90. Again it was quite a bargain. I got a nice hot bowl of tasty mushroom soup, a decent serving of spaghetti carbonara with fish, and a big glass of iced-lemon tea.
this photo was taken when I was half way thru the soup.
The soup was definitely not the tinned kind. The spaghetti was tasty enough and the iced-lemon tea had a nice kind of zing to it.
Very filling on the stomach and easy on the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment