Wednesday, July 12, 2006

30 years of fun

This photo was taken on 30April 1979. I was exactly 15 months old. That slide I'm sitting on in the photo must be about 3 years old at that time.

Fast forward to 2006.

















Joseph is almost 15 months old and playing on the exact same slide. It's been refurbished. We changed the sliding board and gave it a new coat of varnish. Still good as new and able to provide Joseph with lots of playtime fun. All that exercise he gets climbing up and down enables him to sleep better at night.

















Check out the same pose...

2 comments:

  1. So cute and wow, Joseph looks exactly like you! Lots of ppl say Lucas looks like me...can't wait to compare photos when he's older =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!!! oh my!!! Josept looks exactly like Mama u know!!! exactly.. like the photocopy cookies to cookies.. wow... not like daddy leh.. like mama...

    ReplyDelete