Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visiting mama at work

Tuesday was Teeth-cleaning Day! My mum needed a scaling so I decided to have daalin and Joe do the same.

Daalin went first and after the scaling, I let Joe help to polish daalin's teeth.

This was to help allay his fears because he said, "I'm too scared" when I told him about a dental visit.
whhhhrrrrrrr......

After seeing what happens up close and having a better understanding, he gladly got into the chair.

He obediently opened his mouth and let me polish his little teeth. Absolutely no fuss!


I was really surprised because he usually squirms around and does monkey faces when I brush his teeth every night. Needless to say, I was very proud of him and gave him 2 stickers when I got home.
see my clean and white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment