Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vain, Pretty and Pink

As I was taking photos of Joseph and his dinosaur last night, Joy didn't want to be left out. She picked up her hairbrush and asked me to take photos of her while she brushed her hair.
Vain, vain.....yes I know, like her mother.


My princess has grown a lot. I have to weigh her again soon.... really really heavy.

I made a pair of butterfly wings and a star wand for her.


When she wanted to pee, she stood in front of the potty and said, "I magic my pants down!"


Looking at her photos, even I can't quite believe she's not yet three years old.

Right now, she has a wish list...
1. Pink Umbrella
2. Pink Bicycle
3. Pink Violin




I know....Christmas is coming. Then her birthday. Well I've told her that she'll get her reward if she can stay dry all night. The night before she stayed dry. Last night, she got up at 12.15am and said, "Mama...I want to shee shee in the potty". And then she stayed diaper-less and dry till morning. So the same diaper has been dry for 2 nights in a row now. We'll see how things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment