Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No time to blog...busy...busy...

When it's past the middle of January and I've not finished reading the December magazines in my clinic, it can only mean that business is getting better and I'm getting busier. Yup...December was a good month. School holidays meant more kids came in by the herds. Makes up for the lack of income for September and October.
Joseph has been keeping me busy and thus the lack of life in the blog. His vocabulary is increasing by leaps and bounds each day. Just last week, I was trying to put him to bed at night and he was extra talkative. So our conversation went something like this...
Me : Joseph, enough! No more nonsense.
Joseph : No more? No more nonnnnn...sense.
Me : Yes. No more nonsense. Go to sleep.
Joseph : No more...?
Me : Go to sleep. Don't so sibuk.
Joseph : Siiiiiii buk.
Me : Who sibuk?
Joseph : Mama sibuk. Mama sibuk.
Sigh...I had to keep myself from laughing.
He can also say things like...
Mama dentist.
Jojo clever. Mama sibuk.
Nana make apple juice (while opening the cupboard where we keep the juicing machine)
Yee yee buy McQueen for jojo.
Mama pat. Pa go out. (this is at bedtime when he wants me all to himself)
We were in Yong Peng last weekend to visit Brandon. Joe and Bran had a fantastic time playing together. We enjoyed ourselves too. Living in the city, I had forgotten the joys of small-town living. We enjoyed cycling (with Joseph riding pillion in a special kiddy seat) around the neighbourhood. It was so convenient to cycle to the store for eggs and bread as and when it was needed.
Brandon cried his lungs out when we had to leave. He had climbed into the car by himself. And when we removed him, He wailed so loud I think all of Yong Peng heard him. Poor kid. Looks like we'll have to be making more trips to Yong Peng.
Photos tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment