Friday, March 24, 2006

don't like to sleep alone

Joseph has a new 'habit'. He doesn't want to be carried and rocked to sleep anymore. That's not a totally bad thing considering he now weighs almost 11kg and my arms feel like breaking after 5 minutes of rocking him. It has been 4 nights now that he has fallen asleep on our bed, snuggled up to me as I gently pat his diaper-padded bum.
After he goes to dreamland, we gently lift him and put him in his cot. But sometime during the night, he will wake up and cry till we place him on our bed and he snuggles up to me with his head buried somewhere in the crevice of my armpit. When I'm too tired, I let him fall asleep and I too doze off. But I can never sleep too soundly for fear of rolling over on him and crushing him. So edwin and I take turns to put him back in his cot. At least we get a few more hours of sound sleep.

that's right....I will soon be 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment